Website Design & Development Quotation

# Details Cost
1 Domain name registration & Hosting (for 1 year) $200
2 Web Design $300
3 Content Implementation $300
4 Web Development $400
5 Feedback form $50
6 Technical Support Free (for 2 months)
TOTAL $ 1,250.00

TECHNICAL SUPPORT

We will provide a 2-month FREE technical support for you after launching your site on the web. We will answer your question regarding website management, technical details or anything about operating your own website; we can provide this through email or zoom call.

Note: If you are too busy and cannot manage or do not have time to manage & maintain your website, we also offer a Website Maintenance Service, please contact us if you need this service and we will send you a quote.

PAYMENT FOR SERVICES

Payment: At the start of the development process for your company website, you need to pay us 60% of the total development costs, the remaining balance of 40% will be given after launching your site on the web (www). We will start the development immediately upon receiving of the initial payment.

Mode of Payment: Client can give us their payment by payoneer transfer. Upon confirmation of payment we will start the development process of the site, setup the hosting & register a domain for you.

We will provide a 2-month FREE technical support for you after launching your site on the web. We will answer your question regarding website management, technical details or anything about operating your own website; we can provide this through email or zoom call.

Note: If you’re too busy & can’t manage or don’t have time to manage & maintain your website, we also offer a Website Maintenance Service, please contact us if you need this services & we will send you a quote.